Monday, March 29, 2010

Have you tried the Chablis?

Some days you wake up and it just feels different. Today is not one of those days.

Today I woke up and everything felt the same. Same alarm. Same shower. Same breakfast. Same commute. Most importantly, same job that leaves me cold day after day.

I've decided to stop being passive when it comes to my life. I don't mean to complain (too much) but I feel increasingly shackled to my self chosen career path with every passing day and I've decided to do something about it. I want to drink wine and get paid for it. I've been shopping for wine for almost my whole life. Today I will keep shopping. I scored a sweet groupon last week for a store called Wine Expo in Santa Monica ($100 worth of wine for $50). Check back tomorrow for a review of the delights I find within.

No comments: