So I'm giving error a try. I've made some bad career decisions. I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm moving on to the next thing and I'd like you all to come along with me. I'm going to tell my story again, and if you so choose to indulge me I'll keep you informed of the ups and downs.
In this season of wish lists I've decided to create a wishnot-list. This list will consist of things I wish not to do:
1. First and foremost, I don't want to do anyone else's job. By that I mean, I don't want to "assist" anyone. Fuck that. I want to score.
2. I don't want to be a doctor/dentist. I am repulsed by the outside of most human bodies. I can only imagine how I would react upon seeing the inside.
3. I don't want to work for a big corporation.
4. I don't want to work for the government (i guess this is unnecessary after item #3)
5. I don't want to be really famous. It's more desirable to have only the right people know who you are. Besides, look what happened to that idiot Tiger "Cheetah" Woods.
Tomorrow I'll start to list criterion that might encompass a task I would like to do.